So, tonight I nearly finished the first one. By nearly, I mean I need to weave it together. It’s 11:30 and I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning….So I’m not doing that right now. I made the following changes to the pattern;
- 63 chains instead of 47
- 36 Rows instead of 24 [I know HUGE leap]
- Shells on both sides, as opposed to one.
- I’m going to have it facing front and a slit going over my foot. [If I had some nice little wedges I could totally rock these]
Also this ONE almost took a whole 2 skeins of my brown, that’s one pack of it… So the matching arm warmers may be out. However, I could do little wrist warmers. That would work, or tiny fingerless gloves. Tomorrow at work I’ll weave the sides together and start working on the second one…
RIght after I…
- Copy down my power Journal notes
- Start Oedipus the king
- Take down definitions for 4 chapters in music, and do 2 quizzes
- Do my Religion assignment
- And maybe exercise at some point [pilates, anyone?]
This one may be completed one day late, I don’t want to jinx myself but I have a lot going on. But I am hella determined to complete this project. I really like leg warmers.