Hey, there my lovely followers. I’ve hope I’ve not neglected you too profoundly, I’ve quite a bit on my plate as of late and just now have a brief moment to let you in on what I’ve been doing.
Firstly, there’s school obligations;
- Reading Candide and A Modest Proposal for Literature
- Selling my previously needed, and now obsolete, books.
- Working on making multiple webpages to get ahead in Web Design.
- Trudging through Network terminology and practice that I don’t understand
- Working on Psychology Study Guides by repeatedly taking a 50Q quiz. [this alone takes upwards of 5 hours sometimes.]
Then there’s my Craft time that’s spent on
- Working on a Cable Scarf made with Lion Brand Homespun Yarn [Windsor]
- Making slow progress on ANOTHER cable scarf in the same pattern but with Caron Simply Soft [Bone]. I’m trying to figure out which I like more and am considering doing both and selling one. Or both. I don’t know.
- Working on that Seafoam Scarf [Caron Simply Soft Paints Peacock Feather].
I’m about to add a couple more to it;
- A Link hat from Legend of Zelda that I quite like.
- A Link hat from Legend of Zelda that my beloved favors.
The two above are crocheted, because like Hell I want to play with DPNs right now and I don’t know enough about adjusting loom knit things to be able to make my own pattern. In fact, I know next to nothing about making hats, so….Patterns it is. One day though- I will make my own patterns.
Oh right-then my personal endeavor to learn the flute. I’ve put music theory on hold so I can learn to make noises with my flute. Still working on the low E. Let me tell you, it’s hard. Requires insane amounts of air, and I can do it on one flute but not my main one. I have a cheap little Hisonic that I play with at work, and just…Maybe the pads aren’t sealing right? My Gemeinhardt is an open hole flute and I can’t get it right.
Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone on the crazy crap I’m pulling right now. AND. AND. AND. We’re moving this weekend. So, I get school work, packing, crafting and oxygen deprivation all in one fell swoop. I am ecstatic!! WOO!!