Challenge; mountain heather scarf

Okay. So I changed my mind again- my stitch count got ten kinds of messed up on the chevron and I decided it had been a good run. Before I stopped chevron, I frogged the 91 chains and changed the pattern by half. It went well for like twenty rows then went to hell.
SO! I went back to my original plan and retried the windowpane scarf, after fighting with my chain for a few moments I got it to work and am happily working on my new scarf (people at work are envious!)

Right now my progress is about the size of my crochet hook. What you’re about to see is my second beginning- the first was using an H hook and this one is using a G. It’s more open than I would like, but I suppose it’ll do I’m sick of restarting projects.

   
 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s