I’ll just throw out some facts for you.
- I’m a 23 year old zealot with a passion for learning everything. I currently hold just about every hobby known to man, or any hobby I come across that I think is interesting.
- I’m in college;for computer science, though my real passion and talent,, I feel, is in photography.
- I’m a writer; somewhat. But I’ve been somewhat disenchanted with the pen for a couple of years. I suppose I am a writer of poems and short stories. I still AM a writer, though I no longer write. I find that my perception of myself depends on Art for survival. I was always a writer [since I was in elementary] and hence, I still am.
- While i enjoy writing blog posts, sometimes, I’m lazy. And so, video blogs! That take like 4 hours to upload onto youtube. Or, if I record them with Youtube, I run the risk of having to do it over and over.
My Hobbies Include
- Making Jewelry- resin and otherwise
- Bead Weaving
- Polymer clay [when I’m not too antsy to use it]
- Wire Working
- Metal Stamping/Engraving
- Cross Stitch
- Rainbow Loom
- Friendship Bracelet Macrame
Those are my current trades, some, of course, craftier than others. The Rainbow loom, I think, is fairly new in it’s publicity. I just found it and am eager to give it a shot. It looks promising. I can justify making bracelet sets with it, perhaps in conjunction with friendship bracelets. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the contact box below, in fact, I’m fairly certain I’d love some feedback. 😀
PS; Totally feel free to contact me and such, I really wouldn’t mind some feed back. :3
Me and my chihuahua, Java. Just a photo so you can connect a face to all of this craftiness. :3